Adult Education Program Admission
Please note: PRACTICAL NURSING has its own enrollment and admission requirements. Please see the PN program page for additional information.
In order to enroll in one of ICTC’s Adult Education Programs, interested individuals should complete the following steps.
- Choose a Program of Study
Persons needing assistance in program selection may set up an appointment with the admissions office to discuss enrollment options.
- Apply to the ICTC
Download the ICTC Application for Admission.
Application for Admission
- Complete the Application and return it to the ICTC with your $30.00 Application Fee.
Applications are processed in the date order they are received. Only paid applications classify a potential student as an applicant.
- Complete your Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov and complete your FAFSA
- Provide the ICTC Title IV Code 023502 on your FAFSA in order for the ICTC financial aid office to receive the information from your FAFSA.
- Submit corrections, support documents, or any other requested information to the Financial Aid office as soon as possible.
- To ensure timely consideration, students should have paperwork on file in the Financial Aid Office by applicable deadlines.
If choosing a self-pay option, you should notify the Adult Education office that you will not be completing a FAFSA to ensure there is not a delay in processing your Application.
- Complete and submit an Enrollment Packet.
Students who complete their Application for Admissions, their FAFSA, and are selected for Admission will be sent an enrollment packet. All documents and forms in this packet must be completed and returned to the ICTC with a $150.00 Enrollment Fee prior to the Enrollment Deadline. Individuals who have paid their Enrollment Fee, completed their Enrollment Packet, and met any other requirements for Admission are considered students of the ICTC.
- Provide all required payment to the ICTC.
Programs at the ICTC require that all relevant fees be paid by the student prior to the enrollment deadline. If receiving a complete financial aid award for an eligible program, after the payment of all relevant fees by the student, financial aid will assume payment of charges to the student’s account. For those with an incomplete financial aid award or those not receiving any financial aid, payment for the program is due in full on the first day of classes unless the student has made arrangements for and entered into a payment plan with the ICTC. In the case of a payment plan, the balance due on a student account shall be repaid in accordance with the terms of the payment plan.
- Show up for orientation as scheduled for your Program of Study.
Please note that programs may have program specific requirements, costs, criteria, etc. related to admissions and enrollment. These will be disclosed to you during the Application and Enrollment processes. If you have any specific questions about the program of study you are selecting, please inquire at the Adult Education office.